Molly Crashing Help...

Aug 20, 2005
Florida
www.myspace.com
Okay i got home from work and i noticed that my two mollies one that is new and my orginal molly have crashed at the bottom.. they are alive.. just like laying there so i used quick cure and and now my orginal one is moving around.. but the new one sorta swims up to the top.. hides under the filter and then drifts back to the bottom.. he's been doing hthis for 30 minutes.. what else shuld i do???

(yes i realize i have posted the same message in another portion of this site.. sorry just need help if anyone cn help me) THANKS :)

FroggyFox

Forum Manager
May 16, 2003
Colorado
Did you get any help? Can you give us your tank parameters? (ammonia/nitrite/nitrate levels as well as the temperature and how long the tank has been set up, how big it is and if there are any other fish in the tank?)

How long have you had these fish?

Aug 20, 2005
Florida
www.myspace.com
Yes i did received help.. the ph was 6.8 Amm was zero, nirite zero and Nirate was also zero at the time ... everyone in the tank is fine now.. but when i tested it today just out of curiousity.. it say i have 0 Ammonia/ 1.0 Nitrite and 40 Nitrate ph 6.8 still

So i'm trying to get those 2 levels down now.. although all the fish are swimming happily.. i did a water change on their tank.. but honestly i've never had N/N show in there so i'm confused on what else i should do.. researching lol if you have anything that can help.. let me know (just tested the water about an hour ago)