More Advice Needed!

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
More Advice Needed!!

Ok. Here is the cituation... I am getting a 60G Long from my Brother-N-Law. This tank is going to be used for the SW. I am going to keep the Eel and the pair of Clowns and the Inverts. What else could/should I put in there (Im thinking about a Bicolor)? I am not planning on putting any Corals in there, if anything it would just be 1 Anenomie. When do you think that I should move everything over; right away or wait? Also after the move I will have a 29G tank that is empty!! What to do, what to do!?!?

wayne

Elite Fish
Oct 22, 2002
I would concentrate on getting the move right, but after that a dwarf angel would be a decent choice, though a bicolor is likely not the easiest choice

CAPSLOCK

Elite Fish
Jul 19, 2004
Cape Cod
I gotta push a wrasse again. They are such spiffy little peaceful fish. Should be fast enough to stay safe from an eel. I'd let the new tank settle for a few weeks, and make sure everything is still stable before adding anything more.

The 29g: Quarantine? New home for the loaches?

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
I was planning on letting the tank settle before hand. Just curious. Thanks. Should I move right away?? I know that if you put a snake in a large enviroment it is possible to "loose" them in the tank. Should I let the Eel grow some first?? (he is about 12-15 inches; little bugger wont hold still long enough :))