MORE new pics

leck85

Large Fish
Jan 12, 2005
hockeytown
www.vancitybettas.cjb.net
found an easier way to post pics.. i got at least 1 pic of every betta i got in a jar/container..

i got some good pics of a few of the others in the other topic so i didnt feel the need to take more pics of them

mcshell

Large Fish
Jul 23, 2003
Vancouver BC Canada
Visit site
Nice collection!
Pretty amazed by the number of bettas that you keep and the jars that you need to clean!!

For the close up pictures, try to use macro mode and take a wider angle; then crop it back. this will usually give a better focus!

leck85

Large Fish
Jan 12, 2005
hockeytown
www.vancitybettas.cjb.net
i dont know what macro mode is.. the digi cam is a few yrs old.. it doesnt really have any features on it.. zoom in and zoom out... some stuff to do with the flash.. and thats it... its taken me awhile, but i can finally get decent pics of the bettas... i know theyre not spectacular but it shows their color well...

i finally finished cleaning them all and re arranging the rack (now 12:15 am)... i used to slack a lot in cleaning them... maybe once every 2 or 3 weeks... now they get full cleanings every 4 or 5 days.. and i usually suck out poop every 2 days.... so they stay pretty clean..

mcshell im from Vancouver too :O.. if you are looking for nice bettas i know of a few fish stores that have good ones.. leck85@hotmail.com is my msn

edit: and guppyman.. www.photobucket.com is a good place.. u have to signup, but you can add like 100 pics there before ur storage limit is full... if you are just looking to put something on the web so u can have a link to show ppl... try www.tinypic.com