MY ALBINO CORIES AE DYING!

Jan 19, 2005
Astoria, NY
www.freewebs.com
help anyone... it seems that my albino cories are dying one by one... unfortunately one died already... i have 3 of them before... now the two doesnt seem to look healthy... they just stay on the bottom doing nothing unlike before when they were so active...

i really dont know what seems to be the problem cause my water parameters is pretty ok... dont know what else... im feeding them with tetramin tablets... what can i do to restore their previous playful behavior...

Jan 19, 2005
Astoria, NY
www.freewebs.com
SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME...

need help so badly... as i just woke this morning, another one died... i saw him just lying on one of the branches of the water sprite... the other one also gave me a hard time searching for him, and it turns out that he is stucked at the back of the filter intake wherein you cant really see in front view... when i moved him, he's all bloody and has hard time swimming... it seems that he's very weak... he's the only left and i want to save him...

i just did a 50% water change and i replace my filter media already...

foty89

Medium Fish
Mar 1, 2005
Binghamton, New York
I am sorry about your fish too. As has been said by others, they might have been a bad batch. Or possibly got some type of disease in your tank from another fish.

I have found that albino cories seem to be a little less hardy than some of the other cories. I could be wrong, but that has been my experience with them.