My Angle!!

Feb 28, 2005
Waterford, CA
My Angel!!

my angle did not eat today, He has been in the tank now for 3 days, and was eating fine(eating mys. shrimp) but did not eat at all today. he did pick off the rocks all day but no other food? any one have an idea Y. thanx

Last edited:

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
first off, its angel not angle (that has been driving me crazy...short trip though) :)

he probably just wasn't hungry, its not unusal for a fish to not eat on occasion...if, however, it keeps up and he stops grazing you've got problems

nothing unusual about the crabs dissapearing, if you take a flashlight to the tank at night i bet you find them out...they tend to hide during the day unless there is a nice meaty bit they are after

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2005
Savannah
first off 1979camarow it's NICE not nifce! (that's been driving me crazy) lol ;)
Yeah fish can go for a few days (4-5) w/out eating (if needed, but most perfer not to). I'm normally gone for the weekend from my apt and my fish do fine w/out food for a day (two sometimes, if more I try and get someone to feed them).

Feb 28, 2005
Waterford, CA
LOL, stinkin camaro you didnt have to edit you post, I sat here looking for nifce, lol. yes I though I did warn you all about my spelling, if not I am, lol. thank you all for the posts *PEACE!* *PEACE!* *PEACE!*

Feb 28, 2005
Waterford, CA
oh boy, good times good times.

well I though I would just keep up to date, my Angel did not eat again today. So that makes two days now. umm, I tried using garlic gaurd(still with mys shrimp), umm I will just try again tomorow.