My Clown is gone :(

bpal

Small Fish
Jan 1, 2006
www.crazedproductions.ca
So I spoke to my sisters today and they told me one of my clowns went missing. I just got home and finally found him in the back of the tank DOA. :(

I just picked up my clowns on Wednesday and they were doing great and they even paired off so it was awesome but my remaining clown is all alone. They were Percula Clowns.

So my question is this: My one Clown looks lonely and seems to be swimming where he can see his reflection (I think). They originally only swam together on the right side of my tank but now the remaining clown has moved to the back left side of the tank. If I was to get another clown could I have the luck of paring again or is it just going to be aggression city?

I know I'm prolly going to be asked what my water prams are but I can not answer that right now. I'm going to get everything tested tomorrow to see if anything is of in the tank but all my invertebrates and corals seem to be doing fine.

If you are interested in what my other tank inhabitants are have a look at: My insanity

Any information or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
you could easily add another perc provided the one you have is juvenile, if not then make sure that the one you add is....and smaller than the one you have that way if the one you have has already started to change to female you will be able to pair them......always add a much much smaller specimen......than the one you have.