My crowntail died ;_;

pillowchii

Medium Fish
Aug 1, 2005
My prized crowntail mustard gas kicked the bucket this morning after a week long battle with Velvet....it's funny, he's the first fish I've bought from a LFS in a long time, and all of my other (presumeably more delicate) bettas that have caught it in the past all have pulled through the disease. Poor lil guy. He was so vibrantly colored, too....

So...does anyone have any tips or connections as to where I can find another MG crowntail? I've scoured the fish stores and the internet, but to no avail. My little MG female is all by her lonesome now ;_; I'd really appreciate it if anyone knew where I could order another fish.

pillowchii

Medium Fish
Aug 1, 2005
o_O Lord no. Although from looking at the link, I have no idea how you get "fishy smoothie" out of the whole humane issues. I tried to medicate him, and no, I did not anesthetize. I tried to save him.....;_; i guess ultimately I couldn't help.

I feel rotten.

melissakate

Medium Fish
Jan 22, 2005
Townsville, Qld - AUSTRALIA
just keep trying.... get another fish!!! not that i've "been through" that many betta's but i've only had one die out of the three i've ever had. i've got a crowntail too who's looking a little worse for wear. he seems really happy with his water heated and soon he'll have his own new beaut filter :p anyways, don't give up!