my gold fish

glenuu

New Fish
Sep 5, 2011
hi my name is glen and i am from india . i have a 60gallon tank and 2 oranda goldfish who are 2years old . yesterday they were acting little crazy sitting on the surface . when i saw there fin's had little blood on it and the end of the fin was deforming .. i am really worried please tell me what to do i am very much attached to to them plz plz and there's no such medicen avliable here only anti ich ...plz tell me

glenuu

New Fish
Sep 5, 2011
i do a water change every 7th day and the ammonia level was high .. but i wanna know how to cure my fish .. i have removed them from the tank and keept them in my hospital tank .... but they have not showed any improvement.... plz suggest some method ...

glenuu

New Fish
Sep 5, 2011
my fishes are not showing any improvement m changing the water every day ... plz tell me what to do .... so that they become healthy again .... plz

KcMopar

Superstar Fish
With the water changes you are doing what is your ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate levels at one hour after the change? They can take some time to come around from ammonia poisoning if thats what it was. You need to change enough so the ammonia is barely detectable until you tank finishes its cycle. This could take a couple to a few weeks.

glenuu

New Fish
Sep 5, 2011
there is a new problem the fishes are sitting on the surface of the tank .. they not that much active ... i do my water change every snday ... do i need to worry ??... \

glenuu

New Fish
Sep 5, 2011
there became good .but from that time i have noticed that they anr not so active . i have an air pump but still they remain on the top of the tank and some time they just sit down on the surface of the tank .. but when they see me they start swimming again . what should i do? do the have any Disease.