my golden gourami

MrMup04

Superstar Fish
Aug 13, 2003
maybe they are juss not used to the place yet so they get a little bit scared...it should fixn up soo maybe in another 1 n a half this happend to me wen i got my 3 male betta

J'sRamAir

Large Fish
Aug 23, 2003
Lexington, SC
www.geocities.com
My pearl gouramis act very similar sometimes. If I do something 'suspicious' like put my hand near the top and they don't see any food they kinda freak out. Or if I make any sudden moves around them they don't like that. Usually when they get frightened they will sink to the bottom of the tank and hide in the corner for an hour or so.

Originally posted by J'sRamAir
My pearl gouramis act very similar sometimes. If I do something 'suspicious' like put my hand near the top and they don't see any food they kinda freak out. Or if I make any sudden moves around them they don't like that. Usually when they get frightened they will sink to the bottom of the tank and hide in the corner for an hour or so.
Wow really? Lol :confused: :eek:
My fish run up and slam nto the glass and u hear this cute loud a$$ thud LOL so I stop up back sing to them wave my hand , hold a conversation and they just wave their lil feelers at me i stick my hand in they kiss it lol ^_^ they are sweeties. But Not shy when i come or do weird stuff like dance in front of the tank or top open and no food tehy blow bubbles or make a popping nose (No I am not crazy or hyper ) lol I just communicate wit my fishies :)