my new additions

nobody

Large Fish
Sep 26, 2005
Utah
Well, it's been a while and the stock in my tank has shrunk over time so I added some new additions to my tank. I just thought I'd share and maybe ask a few questions. Here are the pics

My new angels

More to come...

nobody

Large Fish
Sep 26, 2005
Utah
My new Varitous (sp?) (I also have two males and another female)

(the other female isn't as photogenic)

Now for the questions or question I should say, if there is anything you can tell me about varitous I would appreciate it. I know that they are livebearers, but I don't know if the male female ratios are the same for them as it is for the others (I know I don't quite have it right, the fish guy didn't seem to know the difference and gave me two males instead of two females and I didn't take one back so...*crazysmil ). I know things about the other fish because I've had them before

nobody

Large Fish
Sep 26, 2005
Utah
The first swordtail looks like a neon green right? Very cool
She's either been mixed with a pineapple or a neon green, but either way she's a mickey just like the other two. To answer your question FighterFish my camera is a Kodak Easy Share CX6230. It's kind of old and not the best, but it works for me for now. So you're saying, Lotus, that these varitous are actually just another type of platy? Thanks for the comments guys.

nobody

Large Fish
Sep 26, 2005
Utah
Did you go to that Petco or whatever it is in Riverdale?
Actually I went to Petsmart. That's where I usually go for my fish because it's closer and they usually have better quality fish. I only go to Petco if they are the only store that has what I want or need. At Petsmart they have two different sizes to choose from were at Petco they are usually all small.