My new girl.

nobody

Large Fish
Sep 26, 2005
Utah
This is my new female betta.

I know I do this a lot, but this gal needs a name and you guys come up with such good names. I was going to call her Ray, but that doesn't seem to fit her. So give my so good suggestions, please. Enjoy.

Last edited:

Big Vine

Elite Fish
Feb 7, 2006
Florida
Somehow I kinda like the idea of calling her "june-bug," because that's what came to mind when I saw her coloring...reminds me a bit of a June-bug. lol

BV

Sep 6, 2006
NS, Canada
Big Vine said:
Somehow I kinda like the idea of calling her "june-bug," because that's what came to mind when I saw her coloring...reminds me a bit of a June-bug. lol

BV
Uuugh, Junebugs gross me out so much, I'm terrified of them ever since I got like 7 of them tangled in my hair when I was putting my dog outside xD

I'm no good with names, but that is one beautiful gal! Are you planning on breeding her or not?

nobody

Large Fish
Sep 26, 2005
Utah
Brinny-chan said:
I'm no good with names, but that is one beautiful gal! Are you planning on breeding her or not?
Thanks. I'd like to breed her with my male, Samson, but I don't have a separate tank that is bigger than 2.5 gallons. One day I might try the adventure, but for now I'll just have to do bettas the way I am now.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'm getting some good ideas. Mystique sounds like a good name and Boom Shaka Laka is starting to grow on me. I am still undecided though, so more suggestions are still welcome.