mY NEW, NOT OVERSTOCKED 10 GALLON TANK..

Aug 3, 2006
*twirlysmi oK SO i went from being way overstocked in my 10 gallon tank to just one Goldtail Goldfish, Dont worry he wont stay in there long, my friend has the perfect home for him. I have read the stickies and learned a lot, I wont attempt to cycle my 10 gallon tank with fish in it, I will give it someone who needs it and start all over with a new bigger tank, , a real fitler (BIO WHEEL), and a cycle, which by the way, I didnt do the first time. WOW what you could learn if u just read the stickes :p

Last edited:
WOW Mickey.. your so fine! Your that one that blows my mind !!! Hey Mickey....Hey Mickey!!!!! :p

Good Job Mickey!!! Sorry for blowing my top in a previous post....I was having a bad day.... I seem to have alot of those lately. Good Luck with your new tank... and arent those Stickies just wonderful? I read them from time to time also. *thumbsups

Seleya

Superstar Fish
Nov 22, 2004
Cape Cod, MA
Visit site
Awesome, Mickey! I think you'll be really glad you did. Let someone else make the mistakes, eh?! If you really like the goldies, keep your eye out on craigslist, etc for a cheap tank, stock tank or garden pond and consider them then. :)

Going to get some of those platies once you're good and cycled?