My Oto

Fuzz16

Superstar Fish
Oct 20, 2006
Wellsville, KS
mm i love otos, thier crazy little critters. mine seem to enjoy being yelled at though, meaning as they dont do anything but play follow-the-leader. :rolleyes:

anyways hes a cutie! the little guys are soo cute with thier little fat bellies!

jade71301

Large Fish
Jan 26, 2006
Quebec, Canada
cute and pretty big at least compared to mine hehe. I got gave my guy to my bf cause he was picking on my cory fish and i mean litterally picking at him. Poor cory the skin of his head is almost peeled off. Did a tank clean up and put salt to heal cory. I miss my little oto already and i just gave him away this morning. They are so entertaining and good little workers hehe.

jessey

Large Fish
Dec 25, 2006
Tampa, FL
yay he's a cutie :) i don't have one in my tank (i have a rubber lip plec instead) but the one in my sister's 10 g did a MEAN job on her algae... she had a lot. :eek:

and chan, i think they are fine by themselves. at least, the one in my sister's tank doesn't seem to mind!

jessey

Large Fish
Dec 25, 2006
Tampa, FL
i know they are said to be sensitive sometimes, but the one in my sister's 10 gallon has lived through some pretty rough conditions.. and he is just chubby as can be! :D

i put one in my (other) sister's goldie tank today.. the girl at the lfs, who is semi-knowledgeable, said it would be fine. as far as you know is this true? [i mean because it is a coldwater tank, obviously.. ;)]