My Sterio

Feb 28, 2005
Waterford, CA
I have an pretty nice sterio system in my room and I was wondering if this might be stressfull to the fish. Ok I'm not a spaz, what I mean is I have two 12 inch sub woofers and would the bass interupt the tank. I never had a problem or anything(lol, fish spinning realy fast in a curcle) but I was just wondering if any one even had a clue if this would do anything. thanx

jammerz

Large Fish
Feb 28, 2005
Boise
dude i have a pleco(algae eater)( dont know how to spell the rest) in my DJ room.....he break dances!!! yeah when i really get crunking it up in the room he pops and locks and starts spinnin on his lips hes a real doosey...

No for real i have pleco in my music room and it doesn't mess with him, guess i wouldn't be able to tell if it did unless the fish contacted mr telepathically....but he deals with loud frequent volumes and still sucks the glass like you know who....

dbacksrat

Superstar Fish
Jun 3, 2003
Glendale, AZ
Visit site
my computer's sub sits 2 feet away from my tank and i crank the tunes up to almost full volume every day--with no ill effects
i say this is another urban legend (or wive's tale, but i'm going to stop right there :) )