My Supplier

Hey guys,
this may mean 10/5ths of F--k all to you, but I thought I would post this so you could compare what we have and price range. i havent compared prices but it would be cheaper in US $.

This is the couple, that if i have to buy fish, i get from them. if you read the text on there site you will understand. I was lucky to meet them while i was out and about in Karratha where i was posted (where they are permitted to dive and collect these specimens.)

they really looked after me, I got some great deals(prices). I once asked for a Zebra lion ( cos mine died from food poisoning ) which they didnt get so i left their shed with a bubble Anemone, for free, yes free. it was the one i posted earlier. as i said it was the size of a dinner plate when open. i got some great live rock ( old coral, not base)

as i just found out they only post what they catch for stock. so you dont think they have fish or corals when they dont.

any way have a look, and if there are any comment you wish to make please add a reply so i can understand what you pay and are able to get there.

so if its a rip off say it.

cheers

http://www.oceanarium.com.au

wayne

Elite Fish
Oct 22, 2002
No it's cheaper than you think as those are Aus dollars I'd guess. Australia is a cheap place to visit, though it's not so clever if you're from Aus and try to go anywhere else as I'd guess you get about 1.33 Aus D to the USD

BINGO

yep,
waynes right, it is aussie dollar, and i think its 70 cents to your dollar, so it would be a heap cheaper.

S.REEF - if you aint getting it for free, your paying too much as far as i am concerned. so when you get it for free is that a 5 fingered discount, lol sorry.( having convict blood in me, its all in the genes)

and can you explain to me what a 90 Gallon FOWLR
, Full of Water ? lol i guess the LR is living reef, or am i wrong there too.

Cheers

DSK

Large Fish
Oct 12, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
Super deals -- But im kinda with Sam one of my best friends work at a fish store so i get alot of stuff for dirt cheap.

Also if you surf the e-net you can find live rock cheaper then that. Not all place but some. Also there wasn't a large amount of fish on that web site to choose from.

Cheers for the FOWLR answer, had me stumped.

the live rock seems to be a biggy, i have forgotten most of it but, apparently live rock from FIJI and around the dampier acapaligo ( excuse the speeling its 0030h here now and i am lazy ) is spose to be LIKE the best live rock, for some reason maybe thats why i dont know, i payed a bit for mine and i killed it all, $150 bucks down the drain, live and learn the expencive way.

as for the fish, i belive due to the licence agreement they just cannot rape the fish stocks and have to target different fish each trip. they only advertise what they have in stock from that trip, if its a poor trip less fish, i am to believe there is only a few licenced persons able to collect.( excuse the speeling its 0030h here now and i am lazy ) [I
they do collect alot of that type as they supply most stockest in australia

It mainly was a for info to over seas persons