My tank

Shipley18

Large Fish
Nov 27, 2004
Visit site
umm ok i have pics but dont know how to put them on here it says max is 50 kb but mine 671 and i can't resize ti because my free version of photo shop ran out

lordroad

Large Fish
Sep 2, 2004
Shelby, NC
www.joshday.com
Yep, definitely get a lot more live rock. From your post about sand, I'm assuming this is the live rock from your old 5 gallon reef tank, so it's about 5 or 6 pounds?

What kind of soft coral is that? looks like polyps.

From your pic, the stacking looks a little unstable, you really don't want it falling on your heater.

I use Paint to size my pics... only image program i really know how to use. I resize the image by selecting all, strech/skewing it, then size it by percentages. then i go into attributes and see the total file size.

i use a silver mirrored background on mine, but honestly, i like the corraline/random algae and stuff growth just as well.

Shipley18

Large Fish
Nov 27, 2004
Visit site
thanks , but ya thats just all i had from my 5 gallon, so ya i will be getting more, and as for the unstableness of it i just wanted to make sure that the green star polyps(which is what teh fishs tore guy said they were) were as close to the light as possible. i actually only have 2 HOB filters rite now because money is short but it actually is circulating quite well. and none of the rocks are leaning on teh wall despite what it look likes,