My tank

Nov 15, 2005
Port Dover Ontario
yeah its good rock as you know i started with damsels and i know you all dont like that but in a bout a month or so my tank will be cycled and i want more pleasent fish are there any ideas of how i can get them out im sure ill manage but are there any techniques and has anyone tried and failed or got them

Nov 15, 2005
Port Dover Ontario
i guess i could leave the damsels in there but not buy anymore and get things that go well with them like tangs and some clowns and wait till they die which they mite during the cycling and then i can buy the other fish like firefish and things

CAPSLOCK

Elite Fish
Jul 19, 2004
Cape Cod
You don't really want to get the shy things (firefish) after you're already stocked with more territorial things... you want to stock the passive things first, then slowly work up to the most aggressive/territorial.

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
here is the thing though...damsels will live long lives so don't expect them to just die on you anytime soon

you also have a misconception about clowns; they are pretty aggressive little guys, not to the point of most damsels, but still not the friendliest fish in the sea by any stretch of the imagination