mytank so far....

cynbene

Small Fish
May 16, 2008
It is a 10 gallon I am trying the planted route.....so please go easy :eek: No fish yet but I think I finally figured out what I want...I think 3 dwarf puffers, 2 otos and maybe a couple of shrimp? or snails? Do you guys think that is too much in there? Are my plants too small for dps??? I just added 4 new plants today....Anyways enough blabbing lol...what do you guys think? Any advice?

also I still have to add a background...I was thinking black maybe...also sorry about the shaky 1st pic

Attachments

Jul 12, 2007
Where else?
I love your tank! Those rocks are very cool. You just inspired me to change my boring planted tank.

I would really only go with 2 dwarf puffers and one or two otos. If you put some shrimp in, the DP's might try and eat them.

If you do get 2 dp's, add them at the same time (their very aggressive). Also, try to get them from the same tank (in the store tank).

cynbene

Small Fish
May 16, 2008
Thank so much Brooklynfish!!!! :)

Thanks for the advice on the puffers as well!! I don't want them to eat the shrimp so I won't put any in. Do you think I should put the otos in first or the puffs?:confused: I don't want them to eat the otos either :)

cynbene

Small Fish
May 16, 2008
I am using coralife mini compact 50/50 floresents 10 watts x 2 ( 50% white 50% actinic 03 blue) It is all my LFS store had that would fit my hood