need advice (setup)

tank_angel

Small Fish
May 7, 2006
St.Thomas, Ont
(please no hate parrot posts)
1)im currently about ot buy a 55 gallon and want to buy a blood parrot cichild and was wondering 1 if i could put a Leopard Ctenopoma or 2 in with him and a few 1-1/2 angels and maby a Opaline Gourami or a Pearl Gourami.
basically how aggressive would these Leopard Ctenopoma's be to the parrot cichild or the gourami's?

2)can u put frogs in tanks with the wanted tank set up for my 55gallon tank stated above

3) what other kind of water creatures can u put into a tank with the above fish and what are the pros and cons

Thank you in advance

CAPSLOCK

Elite Fish
Jul 19, 2004
Cape Cod
I'm not sure about the fish compatibility. You definitely couldn't put a dwarf frog in there, but a clawed frog would probably do well with any of those species if it were big enough.

angelmom

Large Fish
Dec 19, 2005
Vernon, CT
I could be wrong but from what I've been told the parrott cichild can be aggressive and they get really big. I think you would have a problem with putting them in with the Angels and Gouramis.

I have no idea about the Leopard Ctenopoma's but from what I read they can be pretty agressive too and they also get fairly big (that was from what I read not first hand knowage).

tank_angel

Small Fish
May 7, 2006
St.Thomas, Ont
from what iv heard there attualy smart and great leader for tank fish of all size but my main concert in the lep's i wanna know if they are good with angels and gouramis .. anyone riased or ever had one of the Leopard Ctenopoma's ?