need an opinion

Jul 6, 2004
Massachusetts
Visit site
These are only 3.6L, or a little less than a gallon, so no, IMHO, its not big enough for a betta. I see that the same seller is selling 6.7L versions of the same item, have you considered those? That might be enough room.

The real problem, I think, will be water changes, heating (remember, betta are tropical fish, and need temps at least 75 degrees F), and possibly even soap/cleaner fumes often found in bathrooms..

Lotus

Ultimate Fish
Aug 26, 2003
Southern California
home.earthlink.net
I wouldn't put a tank in a bathroom, simply because of all the fish-toxic stuff that gets sprayed/used in them.

I think those tanks would in general be a bad idea -- too small, hard to clean, water temperature problems, and I just don't like the idea of fish as decorations :)

Jan 13, 2006
Colorado
well i wasnt going to use them as simply decorations, im going to possibly be moving ( another story all together) and was planning on doing my bathroom in an underwater theme , all my fish now are very well cared for, and i understand the problems that might arise with chemicals and such. would it be possible to do a regular tank with a solid cover or would the chems stil be an issue?

Jan 13, 2006
Colorado
i was thinking if the "fish bubbles" were to small then i was going to have 2 or 3 2.5 gallons in there, just wondering how im gonna have any outlets leftover lol still need my hairdryer and curling iron.