need help to set up aquarium for d puffers

'-JIN-'

Large Fish
Mar 21, 2006
Penang,Malaysia
recently i bought 9gallon fish tank,i already bought a filter(nt gravel type)n ready with tiny rocks n some mose on da sticks,i didnt pt in my fish yet.need some recomend wat to put n wat plants do i need for puffers.:rolleyes:

OK, First off...simple plain English will suffice......I am sitting here trying to translate your post. It looks as if you are asking on how to setup a brand new tank? For Dwarf Puffers? You will need a heater,dechlorinator,etc,etc,and a few plants (fake or real), and a some rocks would look nice. But the first thing you NEED to do is cycle your tank.If you put your DP's in too soon they will die. Take a look in the beginner's forums on this site for some fantastic advice on setting a new tank.

Limi310

Superstar Fish
Nov 30, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Hi there!

Here is a link to another thread with info on dwarf puffers and a picture of my tank http://www.myfishtank.net/forum/showthread.php?t=34119&highlight=Dwarf+Puffers (I didn't feel like typing it all again :)) Maybe that will help give you some ideas. You definitely need to make sure your tank is cycled before you put the puffers in it.
There have been lots of posts about dwarf puffers lately, so if you use the search button on the top of the screen and type 'dwarf puffers' you will get lots to read.

Good Luck!!

And cinInk....................he/she is from Malaysia.

Last edited:

Big Vine

Elite Fish
Feb 7, 2006
Florida
cinlnk said:
OK, First off...simple plain English will suffice......I am sitting here trying to translate your post.
Yikes, take it easy.
Not everyone is an American on here---and even that doesn't guarantee "simple plain English," as we've seen in many instances with a good handful of posters...I don't need to point fingers though.:rolleyes:

cinlnk said:
It looks as if you are asking on how to setup a brand new tank? For Dwarf Puffers?
This all seemed pretty clear to me. I don't know why you had trouble 'deciphering' what '-JIN-' wrote.:confused:

'-JIN-', Limi has pointed you in the right direction. I've just set up a dwarf puffer tank as well, so feel free to post more specific questions or send me a private message, and I'd be happy to try to answer as best as I can.

Big Vine