neon goby

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
i picked up a neon cleaner goby last week and i think its the coolest thing how he attaches him self to the other fish :D im kinda scared about him getting sucked into the overflow...what would be a good idea to prevent this from happening??

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
From what I have heard, that is supposed to be a great little fish (I have never kept one myself). The only thing I can think of to keep it out of the overflow would be a plastic mesh. I don't know where you would get such a thing, but I would imagine if you went to Home Depot or a similar store you would be able to find something.

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
i really have to get something... i was just doing a water change a noticed my yellow watchman goby went overflow surfing sometime in the past day

CAPSLOCK

Elite Fish
Jul 19, 2004
Cape Cod
You can get a sheet of the plastic needlework canvas for around 50 cents at craft stores.

I loved my little neon goby... they're awesome fish. Very friendly since they're tank bred and such. He would sit on my fingers to eat whatever I was holding. Need to find some more, I'd like to try a pair next time.