Neon Tetra question

FroggyFox

Forum Manager
May 16, 2003
Colorado
I dont know that I'd put anything else in your tank. IF you did I'd definitely pick neons, just because they take up the least amount of room. Honestly if it were my tank I'd probably lose the tetras or the barbs, since they dont always get along very well as time goes by and the barbs start getting bigger with big attitudes.

FroggyFox said:
I dont know that I'd put anything else in your tank. IF you did I'd definitely pick neons, just because they take up the least amount of room. Honestly if it were my tank I'd probably lose the tetras or the barbs, since they dont always get along very well as time goes by and the barbs start getting bigger with big attitudes.
Well, 2 of my tigers are almost full size, but no atitutudes, or at least none so far. The only 2 fish that don't get along are the two gouramis, but no harm is done.

exhumed07

Superstar Fish
Apr 30, 2006
Illinois
I like my neons as well I have a whole school of them. I like schooling fish and bottom feeders myself and have 10 neons and 10 zebra danios with a few bottom feeders. I would say go ahead and get the neons. it is worth it in my opinion.