New Aquarium

S.Reef

Superstar Fish
Dec 1, 2003
Michigan
I have a semi funny story for you all. As a lot of you already know, I have quite a few tanks. On my signature I have been wanting a 240. Well, didnt get that, but I got a 110gallon. Problem with it is I didnt tell my parents that I bought it. So yesterday I got a 110 delivered to my house...parents didnt take it too well. So the end of the story is tank, stand, and canopy are sitting in the middle of the living room. My dad would of gotten rid of them in a second, but its too heavy for him and me to pick up. So the moral of the story is if you want another tank and your parents wont let you, make sure its too heavy to move.

Sep 16, 2004
Fort McMurray, AB
Visit site
LOL I still have my 250 gallon at my parents house...and I know it's safe for the same reason. I haven't lived at home for 11 years, and eventually when I find a town I like and want to settle down I'm going to be moving that aquarium out of the parents house...or at least that's what I've promised them for the past 4 years. They probably would have gotten rid of it long ago if it wasn't so huge.

lordroad

Large Fish
Sep 2, 2004
Shelby, NC
www.joshday.com
Just tell your folks the hobby keeps you off drugs... with all the Ad Council commercials they're playing these days about parental involvement and "healthy" hobbies, that should go over like butter over toast. So if you get to keep it, what's going to go into that empty 110?

S.Reef

Superstar Fish
Dec 1, 2003
Michigan
The tank is staying. After a lot of yelling about electric and water bills, not to mention the crack growing above our new addition where the 90 gallon sits I get to keep the tank under two conditions. Both the 90 and 110 go to the basement, and no more tanks.