New Betta and Tank

Nov 8, 2005
PA

[/IMG]
This is my new betta i dont have a name im open to names if anyone has any ideas. I got the plants i dont know if they will grow or not but they were only .99 each so i figured what the heck. Does anyone know if they will will grow i have a sky-light in the bathroom which its in the sky light is frosted so direct light isnt a problem.

Thanks
Caleb

Nov 8, 2005
PA
bowl

it says its 2 idk tho its like 14 long by 5 deep it says 14 lbs? idk but my stepdad knows what he is doing lol so i hope it stays.....Mabye its good i didnt fill it up the full way.. lol

Nov 8, 2005
PA
bowl

It is still hanging there lol i think its gonna be ok.... knock on wood. But yea i havent done a water change yet but i have an idea... My mom works in the operating room at the hospital so she brings home basters all the time i have a couple of those i think i will try to do my water changes that way. There is a cut out at the top of the tank that allows me to do water changes and what not.

pigs_fly

Large Fish
Jan 24, 2006
Texas
wow, i cant believe it actually holds that much water! thats so cool. and, absolutely gorgeous betta - he kinda looks like mine with the spots on his fins and stuff, except, my betta doesn't have the purple highlights...