New boys

SinisterKisses

Superstar Fish
Jan 30, 2007
As some of you know, I recently picked up a gorgeous electric blue female betta named Isis. I think I'm going to give breeding her a shot, so I ran out and bought three new CT males, lol. I only intended to buy two, but I bought one yesterday and when I went to buy the other today, I couldn't decide between two of them...and so I bought both. I wasn't able to get a decent shot of the third one yet, but I'll post some up when I do. In the mean time, here are the other two newbies.

This guy seemed to like the camera a bit:

And this guy...well, just look at him!

SinisterKisses

Superstar Fish
Jan 30, 2007
CTs were never available here either until about a year ago. For years I had to settle with the regular ol' v-tails, admiring CTs in pictures on the internet, lol. Then a new LFS opened up, and starting carrying large amounts of CTs, and not long after, Walmart starting stocking them in occasionally...then Petsmart opened and started carrying them...and another LFS starting getting a few in. The first LFS has since shut down, but Walmart and Petsmart get them in weekly, and the other LFS still gets a few in semi-regularly.