New Coral....again!

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
Oops, just a teaser. *SUPERSMIL They should arrive tomorrow if not before. Can't tell you what just yet but they are NOT hard coral! ;) I can tell you though, that you're not a real balla until you have 1 type, or all of these in your tank. :cool:

I'm super stoked for these. These are a long time coming for me, since i first laid eyes on them online in someone else's tank. I won't discuss the price, just say i got them for a good price comparable to market costs.

I love teasers, how about you?

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
Well 1 frag was once, or still is considered one of the Holy Grails of coral in some circles. ;) The other 2 are semi rare, they can be found though but will cost a pretty penny. All cost a pretty penny....just 2 of the frags are easier to find then the other.

They should be here tomorrow pending FedEX is on the ball! AH! Can't wait!

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
Well in addition to the free frag seen above this is what i ordered.

Ready? ;)
"Variable Star" aka "Mohawks". They have gold flakes, thats balla. About 10 Polyps.

The famous "Nuclear Green"! Very bright Paly that will grow quite large. Pretty sought after and demands a good price per polyp. 3 Polyps.

And my all time favorite.....
My TRUE Purple People Eaters ("PPE")! I've been trying to get some forever! Expensive, sought after polyp. A "holy grail" of the Zoa/Paly world. You ain't a real balla until you have some of these in the tank. ;) 3 polyps with 1-2 babies about to sprout.

Last edited:

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
evrything is pretty nice (average :p ) but those PPE's are the s***! how much per polyp? theres a kid around here with a huge colony thats always selling them for like $25-30 per polyp which IMO is insane and a price im not willing to spend! the day i find some for a half way descent price ima jump on it ...nice frags theough and get yur new tank already! i pick mine up tommorow at 1pm :p and the new MR-2 skimmer should be here tuesday :D LAY OFF THE FRAGS AND GET A REAL TANK!

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
Average in maybe a good area TRe. ;) Its tough to find stuff like that down around these parts and online vendors sell out quick.

I jumped on the PPEs while i could and that was the main purpose of the order. But i had to get more to make the order worth the shipping ya know? Can't wait until the Nuke Greens get bigger. The next Paly i want is some Purple Deaths....if anyone has any...let me know.

I figure the PPEs will pay for themselves in due time. I found 20-30 the average price per polyp, i paid about $30 per. But only payed for 2, the frag has 3 polyps about to be 4...i got the deal. I figure once they grow i can trade them for nice SPS frags or other nice pieces with them commanding such a high price. Like having a money tree basically. That is, if all pans out the way i plan. I want more, PPEs are my favorite.

I can setup a 30gal if you want TRe?? haha but thats the only tank i have that i can instantly setup right now.

Brooklyn, 30 - 40 yes. Softies to SPS i have it all.