New fish

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Picked it up this morning around 930ish, was eating frozin brine in store i just feed a little bit ago some mysis and didn't really eat tho my mandrian enjoyed some lol.. can you sex copperbands easy? if anyone can tell me male or female thanks, if not no biggie.. just thought i would share.. Very active supprising for the first day. Right when i put it in the tank my coral beauty was being pretty mean chasing it around and pecking at it.. i re-arranged the rocks and after i did that shes left the copperband alone.. so im gonna hope for the best

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
Jim I thought you were selling your set up? oh well if not....that's a good thing. That is a nice copperband, only issues with these guys is getting them to eat. Did you see it eat in the store?

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Im trying to sell my tank yes, no one seems interested tho so i might as well enjoy it some more lol.. i seen him eat brine in the store yes, i feed him lastnight and he didn't seem interested, im gonna get some brine packets and see if i can hatch some and see if he eats that