New fish

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Picked up some clowns today, here's some pics lmk what ya think

Kinda hoping they will host in my leather! That would be awsome.. I know they probably won't b/c i want them to but i can always hope lol

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
I don't know they were just labled percs so i guess ill just wait and see if they blacken up lol.. they were like 19 bucks each im not sure if true percs are more expensive or not..

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
true percs are usually more expensive but thos arnt true percs :p those are false percs/Ocellaris clowns .... nice looking fish tho! an looks like theve already paired up :D

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
it wont be that big but itll be thicker than it is on his ;) the stripe is thick when ther young and with age the space between the stripes will actualy be all black... ive had both and i can tell the differance trust me

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
i really like the black/white ones too but true percs are definitly my favorite! onyx clowns are basically true percs, i think they may have a black dorsal fin too but there still ercs ;)

Lotus

Ultimate Fish
Aug 26, 2003
Southern California
home.earthlink.net
I've been really happy with my ocellaris. They're very friendly little guys, but growing nicely. I kind of wanted the orange in my tank, rather than black and white. Of course, I already have the black and white banggais, so I didn't want more fish the same color. I also didn't want clowns that got big. Maroons and tomatoes are nice, but big fish tend to creep me out.