new five gallon

ram man

Superstar Fish
Apr 16, 2005
Arizona
hello i just bought a five gallon eclipse yesterday. it is more roomy than i thought it would be. im not sure wat to put in it! i have two ghost shrimp cycleing it. the other problem is i only have 2wpg on it! do they make any of those retrofit kits for the 5 gallon corner tanks?

For a five gallon... I have two suggestions.

A larger fish on it's own - i recommend Bettas (Siamese Fighting fish) they're better alone, bright, and great to watch!! (Plus you could have something like a snail or some shrimps kept with it, they prefer them to fish company).

Or a small school of fishes, like some of the active zebra danios.. or some wonderfully beautiful tetras. Good luck.

And congratualtions on the new tank.

ram man

Superstar Fish
Apr 16, 2005
Arizona
well i got the six gallon and thought it was leaking put it turned out i spilled some water. i went to petsmart and the lady that was working there didnt like me and had a bad attitude! what about some type of loach? maybe a type of small gourami. a killi fish or any hting else unusual! let me know what you guys think!!

ram man

Superstar Fish
Apr 16, 2005
Arizona
i might get a nice betta! probably a crown tail. aquatouch hasnt had one for a while but i will put one on my wish list after i think about it. maybe endlers. there just arnt much opptions.

ram man

Superstar Fish
Apr 16, 2005
Arizona
i cant get shell dwellers out here. i just might put reagan in the 6 and put the shrimp in with him so 1 betta and 5 amanos. is that ok. and i might get about 5 small tetras and a ram