New girls!

May 12, 2005
Georgia
Just got back from PetSmart. I got two female Bettas! On the way home the kids decided to name them Jade and Violet. I have never had female bettas before. Also got my senior betta, Bubba, some neon tank mates since I finally adopted out all the molly fry I had staying with him. He seemed lonely! I hope he will like his new friends. More new fishies! It's so exciting!!!!*twirlysmi

May 12, 2005
Georgia
Will get pictures on here in just a little bit. Lot of excitement around here right now because we got a dwarf hamster for my youngest son's birthday and my husband and the boys are in the midst of setting up the hamster equipment which is in the same room as the female betta tank. Now my daughter is saying she wants a cute little 2.5 gallon tank we saw so she can get a crowntail. I guess I am contagious!!!!

Jan 13, 2006
Colorado
lol, i wish hubby would catch the bug, he has banned me from getting anymore tanks lol. we have always said when we can afford to build a house of our own design then we will have to have 2 seperate rooms added in , one for my fishtanks & reptiles, and one for his Star Wars toys and guitars.

congrats on the bettas too, i cant wait to see pictures!!!