New Guy here, glad I found this place.

Feb 1, 2004
Pope AFB
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome guys. Taffy- I think you have me mistaken for another Parker, I could only wish about driving a Rolls.

About me: I am 21, in the Air Force, stationed at Pope AFB, North Carolina. I just got here about a month ago. Like the area. I work on the Radios and Radar of C-130's.

But enough about me, lets get to the real meat of the subject, my fish. I have a 29g planted aquarium. The residents are 4 Green Tiger Barbs, 3 "Regular" Tiger Barbs, 2 Blue Rams, and a Pleco, which I may have to get rid of since he will outgrow the tank quickly, I may just have to take him to a local pet store in exchange for a smaller breed of Pleco. In the future I would like to start a little 10g saltwater, but since I will be getting deployed, I dont know if I should try it or not.

Thanks again for the welcome.

Parker

TaffyFish

Superstar Fish
Jan 30, 2003
Visit site
Maybe it was your old fella? A chauffeur with a big nose, peaked cap, worked for Lady something or other....quite close to the Tracey boys? They were into a spot of flying too.....T1, T2 etc

.....tell you what though, if my tap water wasn't so hard I'd have gone for the planted set up with green and standard tiger barbs. Love the colour and nature of those gtb's! But I decided to work with nature rather than against it.

Last edited: