New here

dogdoc

Large Fish
Sep 6, 2005
Alrighty, I guess I should introduce myself since I have been getting such wonderful help here.

I'm Mike and I'm a fish-a-holic.

Actually, I am a small animal veterinarian from Sheridan, WY. It's not the end of the Earth, but you can see it from here.

I have never had any experience with fish keeping before about 3 months ago. We got a 16 gal bow for my 5 year old daughter because she wants to be a marine biologist. I agreed to be the primary caretaker and it has been my downfall. I'm hooked. I got a real bad case of MTS within weeks. I have been constantly trying to figure out exactly how to talk my wife into letting me have my own, big tank now. And I also need to set up a small tank for a hospital/quarantine tank :p

FroggyFox

Forum Manager
May 16, 2003
Colorado
OMG My dog is from Sheridan Wyoming :) I got him from a place up there...big dog rescue??

oohh MTS is so much fun ;) Just convince her that a big tank would add class to your living room hehe

Welcome to the tank!

NoDeltaH2O

Superstar Fish
Feb 17, 2005
SC
you've come to a good place to get help with your tanks. there are a lot of really knowledgable people here willing to help.

welcome

Bigger is Better

dogdoc

Large Fish
Sep 6, 2005
Thank you all for the warm welcome. And for the patience putting up with all my questions.

If you ever need something answered about a dog, cat, ferret etc. Shoot me a p.m. My wife (also D.V.M.) also does some bird work.

I find it quite amazing that we could spend so much time learning about animals, and still know diddly about fish. But hey, I'm learning.