New here

mematrix

Small Fish
Sep 19, 2006
Alvarado TX
*SUNSMILE* Hi All. I am new to this forum. I hope to learn and also share my experiences in the hobby. I have been keeping fish off and on since 1974. I curently have 27 tanks ranging in size from 2 1/2 gal to 55 gal. I am perticularly interested in keeping and breeding Apistogrammas (16 species) and other dwarf cichlids (3 species). I am very interested in hearing about any apistogramma experiences.*thumbsup2

Sincerely Curtis from Texas
My albums
mematrix - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Last edited:

MissFishy

Superstar Fish
Aug 10, 2006
Michigan
Holy crap, I can't believe how many tanks you have! I'm really impressed after looking at your pictures, most of your tanks are very well aquascaped and decorated! Impressive!

mematrix

Small Fish
Sep 19, 2006
Alvarado TX
Re to posts

*twirlysmi Thanks All for your compliments Yes I got both Mutiple tank syndrome and maylasian trumpet snail infestation. I really don't do much in the way of aquascaping my 55 is the best one I tryied at the rest are just allowed to do as they please. Hum good question as to my vav tank I actually love all of them hoping to do a change around in my bedrook build and modify a stand so i can stack my 55 on top of a 40 and build a 3 tall 10 gal tand. All my tanks are in my second bed room of a dbl wide trailer I also sleep in there.:rolleyes:

Sincerely Curtis

mematrix

Small Fish
Sep 19, 2006
Alvarado TX
Re to Post

:eek: Making them look good? Hum guess it depends on the eye of the beholder. I just go for functionallity able to hold weight some times I stain and some times I don't. I do know that the end in stacking like is done on ten gal multi tank stands is not really appealing to the eye so I go for the side by side but takes up much space that way.
Water changes it's sort of rotation all at one time and neglect all rolled into one LOL.This is a 6 10 gal dble stand measures 64"L x47 1/2"H

Curtis

Last edited: