New Here

Kiwi

Small Fish
Apr 2, 2008
NC
Hello everyone :p

Just joined the forum today and thought I should tell a little about myself - I'm an avid fish keeper and I am completely obsessed with the aquatic hobby. My first tank was a 29 gallon, which is still running today. I have 3 Angelfish, 5 Neon Tetras, and a Pleco - I also have a 10 gallon tank which is the home of a blue Veil Tail Beta.
I find much joy in setting up aquariums and learning about different species of fish and I look forward to being an active member of this forum :)

ishar

MFT Staff
Jul 27, 2007
Hamilton, ON.
Welcome to the tank :D

The people here are smart and friendly, so you will feel right at home here for sure- enough at home to never, ever leave mwahahahaha

Kiwi

Small Fish
Apr 2, 2008
NC
Welcome to MFT! How long have you had your 29g? My first tank was a 29...which eventually led me onto the path of MTS (Multple Tank Syndrome). So...be careful!
I've had it for about 3 months now.
And I believe I already have MTS :p When I'm not thinking of how to better upgrade my current tanks, I'm planning out what my next one will be.

Might be getting another 29gal in the near future - I just can't resist :rolleyes: