new kid (don't throw rocks)

ram man

Superstar Fish
Apr 16, 2005
Arizona
*PEACE!* hello im new. im 13 live in az and unlike most peole a republican(u could tell from my spelling. i have 2 blue rams and a betta *celebrate thanks for listening

Mar 8, 2005
Savannah
I don't know I've seen some gravel flying around lately. Delta's been chucking some frozen honey gouramies. ;) Cman I didn't even have to work today I came in and some other new guy was there covering my shift I was like WTF? But I've gotta work tonight now so... oh well.

dss2004

Large Fish
Oct 1, 2004
Frisco, Texas
www.freewebs.com
I believe Winston Churchill once said that "If you aren't a liberal at age 20 then you haven't a heart, and if you aren't a conservative after 40 then you haven't a brain."

What makes at 13 year-old so interested in politics? I ask because I am extremely impressed. I teach middle school students and I don't think I have ever met one that cared one iota about politics. Kudos to you and welcome to the tank.

Oh and you picked the right side, when in doubt always sway right. ;)

Mar 8, 2005
Savannah
ahhh good wording dss. ;) The right side. lol. Yeah there are unfortunately a large population of uncaring younger people in the US and it doesn't hit until they are adults (grown w/ kids and sufferind mid life crisis). What I don't get is how I can die for this country (join the forces) but when I come back a hero I can't have a beer to celebrate (well legaly atleast). I guess everything can't be perfect. And I guess that I don't have a heart. I'm a ruthless man.