new magazine

Jul 22, 2004
northern illinois
Visit site
well im sure its not new to alot of you but i went to DrsFosterSmith.com and ordered a supply catalog and got it in just 2 days and it has alot in it that is interesting to me. Just thought i would pass this on since in it there was the same coralife light system i bought for like $40 less. If you got it and know of this company let me know what you think or if you get it let me know that way too...

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
is the catalog any different than their website? i have never ordered from there non-live stuff, but there liveaquaria.com site was pretty good when i used it. remember, that light is going to include some shipping costs so it may end up being closer to what you paid

S.Reef

Superstar Fish
Dec 1, 2003
Michigan
I don't know. I have bought stuff from them and other companies in the past...but LFS need the buisness. If you have a particular store that you trust...you be doing buisness there. Also I know the store I work at will match prices so they can get the buisness. You should ask about this at your next visit.

Jul 22, 2004
northern illinois
Visit site
good idea reef... i will take it in with me next time i go.
79camaro, the magazine says to go to liveaquaria.com to order if you don't want to order thru the magazine, but i like having the magazine cause i can slowly look at it without having to sit in front of my computer and calling in my hubby,,, now i can take it to him,, he cannot hide from me now.. ha ha..
anyways i just thought it was interesting to look thru and bring some ideas to me.