New members

Mar 21, 2009
bonsall,ca
Hi everyone. This looks like a really cool site!! My wife and I are new to MFT and are very excited to share and learn things about our fishtanks.. We are from Bonsall,Ca newlyweds!! and love our pets. We have a 4 y/o ragdoll kitty(contessa), a 6 y/o bearded dragon(buddy), an 8 y/o jack demspy cichlid (jack daniels) he's huge 8 1/2" he's in a 40gallon with one small pleco (lolly). In our community tank 20 gallon. We have 3 scissortail rasporas; peewee, dotty, & francis. 2 female guppys; bettyboob & annanichole(who just had 40+ fry). 1 male cobra guppy; bengal & 1 rainbow peacock guppy; mohawk. 3 dwarf puffers; pdiddy, maryjane, & barrington levy. we hope they breed!! =) 4 bumblebee goby; tupac, scarface, capone, bonnie(whom is pregenant..) 2 oto's; pastrana & knoxville, great cleaners & fun to watch! 1 dwarf frog; splat. 2 ghost shrimp; poppa shrimp & shrimpet. And 1 new bamboo shrimp named miyagi for his mustache and fast hands.. Thanks for reading!! please write if anyone has comments or questions... Phil & Tricia Cabuzzi

Feb 8, 2009
Your community tank sounds very cool. At first reading all of these fish in a 20 gal. seems like a lot, but I think you have a really good balance. And if they're breeding, especially the gobies, you're doing something right. Welcome. You have found the right place, trust me.