New MH canopy

Joe Fish

Superstar Fish
Apr 21, 2006
Penn State
josy.isa-geek.com
Here are some pics of the new setup.
"]

See the one MH light almost lights the whole tank. I might reduce the height of the canopy by an inch or two this weekend and add a cooling fan or two. I'm just going to wire an outlet between the power cable and the ballast then I can just plug the 12v power adapter into there. This way it will go on/off when the light does. Thoughts, ideas, concerns????

Joe Fish

Superstar Fish
Apr 21, 2006
Penn State
josy.isa-geek.com
The canopy was made out of spare wood I had so that was 0!

Ballast with grounded powercord: 110
Bulb: 65
Reflector for the VHO and MH. It will hold 2 vho and 2 mh also needed the sockets for the mh: 50
2 vho bulbs: 40
vho sockets: 20
vho ballast: 20

I think that's it.

Joe Fish

Superstar Fish
Apr 21, 2006
Penn State
josy.isa-geek.com
I need to make some adjustments to the doors too. I just wanted to get it up and running. Too exicted for the MH I guess.
1 - No i'm not going to paint it. The inside is painted and the outside is stained. I had to remove some of the moldings on the sides to accommadate my fuge and skimmer until project sump is completed.
2 - I have my fuge beside the tank because I don't have a place for my sump yet. I call it my display fuge so you can watch all the 'bugs'.
3 - The stand is a matching stand. It's just not inclosed. I'm going to be moving the tank behind the wall sometime this year I hope.