new pic....cube

I was bored, just thought I would post some new pics..

Lots of Coral Line growing... Nice crop of Feather Dusters and Star polyps coming out of the LR. The Damsels are going to my Daughter's Tank as soon as its done cycling.

Any comments welcome!:)

Any ideas on how I could hide my equipment?

Last edited:

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
good luck catching those damsels.....wanna borrow my fish trap? I agree those yellow tangs are quite something. Mine races back and forth around the rockwork, I thought they liked lots of linear space to run. Looks good!

Jul 29, 2005
Sunny Cali & Rainy England
What do you have in the way of a clean up crew because they look to be doing a fantastic job? Everything looks very vibrant and pristine.

To hide your equipment, all I can think of is maybe if you raised the height of your rockwork and could tuck what you don't want seen behind it. Or you could add a sump.

Maybe using a black backdrop would help blend the equipment into the background. I think you have so much colour that already draws your eye that the funky backdrop isn't needed and distracts a little. Just an idea.

Really nice work! *thumbsup2 *thumbsup2

Thank you for the great comments. *SUNSMILE* No I dont have any corals in there yet, that is just the coloring of the LR. I am going to try that idea with that black background today. I just go to Wally World and buy their 1.00 a yard fabric and glue it to cardboard. I can change it out when ever I want.*thumbsups I will post a new pic of the results. Been shopping around for a light fixture so I can get some corals. Just wished they were not so freakin expensive.:mad: I just set this little tank up at the end of FEB. So far I have put close to a 1000 dollars in it,:eek: and for sure will spend some more.
I do like the idea of a sump also.....I will look into that also...

My little clean up crew is as follows:
14 hermits, 1 peppermint shrimp.1 porcelain crab and 1 goofy looking arrow crab. They really earn their keep.

PS. that is my little cranky old man face...a yellow watchman goby and the other one is a scooter blenny.

Last edited: