NEW TANK IS HERE

Rossignol

Medium Fish
May 9, 2006
hey guys i just got a 20 gallon tank, i sold my 35 gall cause i had no room for it(i didnt put anything in it). so now i was checkin it out and im thinking of getting a red tailed shark, and 5 zebra danios. so let me know what your guys's thoughts are. The guy at the pet store said 5-10 percent weekly water change so ya let me know ty

UP UP AND GUPPY

Superstar Fish
Mar 14, 2006
Sacramento, California
www.myspace.com
Rossignol said:
hey guys i just got a 20 gallon tank, i sold my 35 gall cause i had no room for it(i didnt put anything in it). so now i was checkin it out and im thinking of getting a red tailed shark, and 5 zebra danios. so let me know what your guys's thoughts are. The guy at the pet store said 5-10 percent weekly water change so ya let me know ty
You will need to do more then a 10% water change, more like a 20-25% water change. On the Red Tailed Shark tanke caution that they are semi-aggressive and are a little nippy at times. Now on the Danios I suggest some Leopard Danios because they will be fine just in case the shark(or should I say minnow) decides to go carnivorous on them. Also maybe if your lucky you will have spawning going on up in your tank.