New Tank Today Maybe

Oct 19, 2006
Southern, CA
i might be getting my tank today!!!!its either going to be a 29 or 55 gallon. they both come with the stand and light. the 29g-169$. the 55-189$. which do u guys think is the best deal. because i know with the 55 i will have to get a bigger filter. but i dont know if im gonna be getting everything or just the tank and stand today?..i have a friend who is gonna let me borrow one of his rocks to get my bacteria started or some of his media dunno yet. but when i get everything ready im gonna get some easier fish to start out with. probably some danios and some tetras.. so what does everyone think about this plan? any ideas/suggestions/opinions? anything appreciated!!!
thanks
JJ

Mahamotorworks

Superstar Fish
Aug 26, 2006
Thule, Greenland
www.myspace.com
Get the 55. If you get the 29G a month or two down the raod you will be wishing that you got the bigger tank. You could add a second filter to the tank since you allready have the one. It would be better then you can alternate cleanings and have more places for Batcteria to grow. Also If one fails then you still have some filter going till you can get a new one. I wll have a XP2 and a HOB filter on my 76G tank when I get it all running. Friday I will be buying the tank. I have the day off. :)

MAHA

usacutie81

Large Fish
Sep 6, 2006
St Louis
Yup, get the 55. Not much of a price difference right off the bat, and even if the filter and stuff ends up costing a little extra, you'll be really glad you got the bigger one.