New To The Forum

May 7, 2005
Kentucky
Hi everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself. If you can't tell from the username I'm Orion's wife. Had to join to keep an eye on him *lol* j/k Hope to get to talk to some of you all soon!

NoDeltaH2O

Superstar Fish
Feb 17, 2005
SC
Mrs. Orion, your husband is an anchor among fisherman. His knowledge and patience are a great asset to us that use this forum to get information about how to keep our little pets (and jungles) thriving and happy. Take good care of him and never restrict his aquatic endeavors.

May 7, 2005
Kentucky
NoDeltaH2O said:
Mrs. Orion, your husband is an anchor among fisherman. His knowledge and patience are a great asset to us that use this forum to get information about how to keep our little pets (and jungles) thriving and happy. Take good care of him and never restrict his aquatic endeavors.

Thanks Delta!! He gets taken care of very well. And isn't restricted to much on his addiction! As long as it's sensible he usually gets what he wants :)

May 7, 2005
Kentucky
FroggyFox said:
She also has to make sure their house doesn't take on too much water and float away ;) Welcome 'mrs orion' good to have you around!
LOL that's true Froggy! With as many tanks as he's got it's a miracle we haven't floated away way before now!

Orion

Ultimate Fish
Feb 10, 2003
Kentucky
www.thefishcave.net
:D

I'll have to agree, there is very little that I want for that I actualy need. Plenty of wants that I don't need, but thank goodness shes here to keep my head out of the clouds and make sure that the bills get paid. ;)