Newbie alert

SANND

Large Fish
Jul 20, 2005
Washington, DC
Howdy ya'll. <waves>

I'm very brand new to fish keeping (only 3 months) so I'll be asking all sorts of annoying questions I'm sure! :p

I look forward to getting to know ya'll better. *PEACE!*

SANND

Large Fish
Jul 20, 2005
Washington, DC
Thanks ya'll.

Kitty's christian name is Ashlie but her friends call her Poopers, or Poo for short. Misha, my roomies cat, calls her "Evil ______" Just fill in the blank with any obscenity. hehehe

NoDeltaH2O

Superstar Fish
Feb 17, 2005
SC
Welcome to our wet corner of the Internet. I am from the NorthEast too. Just moved to the NorthWest. Where in the NorthEast are you? Maybe I could give you some pointers on where to go and where not to go for fish...

SANND

Large Fish
Jul 20, 2005
Washington, DC
kindaconfused said:
when i started with this site i was really new at it too. i guess i still kinda am. but this site helped me out so much, hope they can help you out too! welcome to the site!
They already have helped me out on numerous occassions! Not only are members and mods very knowledgable but they're very nice about it. They point out your mistakes without judging you or making you feel like a complete prat. *thumbsup2

f8fan

MFT Staff
Nov 19, 2004
Bangor, Maine
Welcome chica! You are a really cool member, and sorry I never welcomed you earlier. Hope you hang around for a long time!!!!! :D
p.s. stay away from Joonyah or I'll have to open a can of whoop-a$$ on ya lol ;)