newbie info..

Jul 19, 2007
clemson,sc
hey, im really interested in jumping into sw in the next yr or so..i was wondering if anyone can recommend me some books..or websites that you guys consider very helpful esp when you first started out in sw

Jul 19, 2007
clemson,sc
i would like to learn as much as i could so that i could have a sw tank that would be in the neighborhood of 75-150gal thats my future goal anyway..ive been reading up on sw tanks for a few months and just getting ideas and learning the ins and outs

FroggyFox

Forum Manager
May 16, 2003
Colorado
Those two books mentioned are great, I'd pick them up. Plus reading through all of the stickies at the top of this SW forum if you haven't already. You can spend some time looking at the stores in your area and finding one that you trust...because that is also important.

Oh...and saving your pennies :D Darn expensive!

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
your off to the right start.. unlike me where i had a tank full of fish before deciding to start reading about saltwater tanks *crazysmil lol just take your time

Jul 19, 2007
clemson,sc
yeah this stuff is soo expensive...and when i see 125g and 90g tanks..and see people do their own pluming and sumps so to speak im thinking...wow..where do i learn how to do that! it be will a while and a ton of studying..but it would be amazing to have a sw tank that would look as good as the ones i see on this forum