Now this is wild

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
here is a pic

This photo released Tuesday March 7, 2006 by the IFREMER (French Research Institute for Exploitation of the Sea) shows a new crustacean, called 'Kiwi hirsuta'. The eyeless shellfish, about 15cm long was discovered in March 2005 during a diving mission led by American researcher Robert Vrijenhoek, of the MBARI Institut, Cal., in hydrothermal vents of the Pacific Antartic Ridge, south of Easter Island. (AP Photo/A Fifis; IFREMER)

Shaunna

Large Fish
Oct 6, 2005
Ohio
Lol, I saw that yesterday on my home page. I was busy trying to do something and I just glanced at it. I meant to go back and read up on it and post it on here but I forgot. I ma glad you did, I had forgotten all about it! Isn't it WILD!!!! I did not know it was eyeless! That is too strange! Furry little fella isn't he?!!! Lol, I am glad you posted him, Lorna!

Toam

Large Fish
Jul 27, 2005
Grove, Oklahoma
I had an email back around the time of the tsunami in asia, and it contained 10 pictures of fish that they found in the wake of that massive wave, supposedly washed up from the depths. Would you guys like me to post those pics?

Shaunna

Large Fish
Oct 6, 2005
Ohio
Heck yeah! That would be great! I love to see stuff from the depths. It is like an alien environment down ther! It is amazing how these creatures live and thrive!