Ocellaris hosting a frogspawn?

Sep 9, 2007
Florida
Hey well i have two Ocellaris in my 12gal aquapod and well she has gained lots of intrest in hosting my purpletip frogspawn since I as of yet haven't put in an anemone. I was woundering if that would harm my frogspawn?

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
Second Mr.Bungle..no anemone, ever in that small of a tank......my male clown hosts in the frogspawn and the female hosts the trumpet coral......have been for 2 years and no ill effects. I was catching the small guy sucking on the tips though.....he quit and just hangs out there now.

CoolWaters

Superstar Fish
Dec 10, 2006
Milpitas
man i hate hermit crabs...cant w8 for all mine to die off :rolleyes:

i gotta get more nassarius snails *twirlysmi

Lotus is right thats a bit too much for a 12g. just the 2 clowns is pushing it. but thats really common now.

Sep 9, 2007
Florida
well there is two list one for my 12gal and my 20gal i got my pic posted of my 12gal, wow kahlua what are your clowns hoting a rock?, coolwaters hermits are cool i replaced half of my hermits with nassarius and put the rest in my 20gal.

ram man

Superstar Fish
Apr 16, 2005
Arizona
I hate hermits, hate them hate them hate them. All they do is nock over corals and kill snails. The 2 that are left in my tank know the punishment for touching even a single coral.

Sep 9, 2007
Florida
really what is the punishment you do. i know that i put four sails in my tank and by the 2nd day they were all killed and eaten up by my hermits and now they switch shells thats about the only thing i hatte about the hermits

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
about a month or so ago when i got home from an lfs with some goodies i noticed a tiny blue leg in one of the bags and threw it in any ways and now its like tripled in size.... anyways my point is that one crab isnt really hurting anyone so i decided to leave him to see how it goes...i guess there ok as long as its in moderation.. i used to have like 25 in my 55g and it got a bit out of hand