Off topic for a sec...

ferkix

Medium Fish
Jun 16, 2003
Pennsylvania
Howdy all! This is my first visit back on this site in a long time.

I have to give you all kudos to this excellent new look. Everything looks great and it looks like there has been just a ton of new members.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Just wanted to say hi and get myself reaquainted with the new layout.*thumbsups

FroggyFox

Forum Manager
May 16, 2003
Colorado
lol yeah I paid the biggest bribe to arcab ;) j/k Thanks

Fish are good, I have some actual "real sized" tanks now, one is *gasp* planted! (well use the term loosely haha) and even branched into saltwater! Its been fun. Somewhere along the way I got my roommate addicted too heh so we have like 10 tanks in our house.

ferkix

Medium Fish
Jun 16, 2003
Pennsylvania
FroggyFox said:
lol yeah I paid the biggest bribe to arcab ;) j/k Thanks

Fish are good, I have some actual "real sized" tanks now, one is *gasp* planted! (well use the term loosely haha) and even branched into saltwater! Its been fun. Somewhere along the way I got my roommate addicted too heh so we have like 10 tanks in our house.
You ought to see my oscar. He's what...3-4 years old now? He's a monster! He's in a 110 all by himself. Eats like a hog and poops like a horse:D

Gotta love those salt water tanks. If I lived in a civilized city, I would set one up again. You posted pics of your tanks anywhere?

FroggyFox

Forum Manager
May 16, 2003
Colorado
awesome, how big is he? You live in what...an un-civilized city? ;)

I have some pics on my website www.geocities.com/silverbelle94/fishies.html but I haven't updated them in awhile, most all of them have changed or moved in the past 6mos/year since I started living at this house and had to rearrange the house for additional roommates and then I rearranged it all again when the extra ones left and got a new SW that I still have yet to post a whole picture of with the neato stand...maybe I'll work on that this weekend after the game :)

ferkix

Medium Fish
Jun 16, 2003
Pennsylvania
Mr Beefy (my oscars name) is about 10" or so.

And the town I live in has virtually nothing in the way of decent SW equipment. I would have to order online or drive an hour or so if I needed anything:(

As for your tanks....incredible! Very nice. Makes me jealous *sniffle*

I'm glad to see everyone on this site is still as friendly as can be. I have been sending everyone I know who needs advice to here to get their info. It's one of the best around:)