Ok fine I'll do it...

ninamarie

Superstar Fish
Jan 4, 2006
Kalifornia, Silicon Valley
..going out to look for a female for Flipper as a desk buddy.
I set up the tank again and Flipper is all into it and looking at it.
I have no rocks in it or decore just setting up the water for her. I do have Eddies Castle still I might use that or just get another hider for her

so I have prepared the water and will go see if I can find a good looking female.

Ugh you guys sure now how to twist ones arm...grumble grumble... :::stomping off now:::::rolleyes:

tessalion

Large Fish
Jun 4, 2006
PA
oh im sure there was SOOO much arm twisting going on...you know you want to see him prance for a lady friend! Good luck finding the right one...and give us pics when you do

ninamarie

Superstar Fish
Jan 4, 2006
Well I igots her, She is a betta Splenden and she is so cute. Her color is turquise and she is a little bitty thing! the tank is gianormus for her!

she was the fist one I saw( she had a bright PINK sticker on her container) and we made eye contact and she didn't zoom away when I picked her up! All the others did that.

No I will not be breeding them, they are at my work and I can't do that nor do I have the time ,$$ also.

So I figure her name will be "Aurora" like AuroraBorealis this is her color actually

And this is what she looks like( found this on the web so not really her)

So what do you think?

Last edited:

ninamarie

Superstar Fish
Jan 4, 2006
I added some gravel and some fake grass it is floating upside down in the tank, I did not anchor it down under the rocks just let it float on the surface, she is digging it actually. I also put the castle that was Eddies in there and she swims through it.

Her color is awsome too btw