Ok Great WTG....

ninamarie

Superstar Fish
Jan 4, 2006
Kalifornia, Silicon Valley
Ok ya so memeber I said I had to go to Petco to get cat litter? And I had my boyz with me 9ys old/3ys old...so I found the cat litter and then went over to get 2 thermomitors for me and a co worker and then I toddled over to the bettas to see what they had, and well found 2 bettas no well *SICK* so I brought the fish over to the fish chick Joan and she said thanks and said that her last 2 batches of Crowns were sick *SICK* and she lost a lot of them. :(

So any way I was JUST looking at the bettas with my kids and this came out of my mouth before I could stop it...." Hey how about we get 2 bettas!":eek:

So we came home with 2 bettas, a 1 gal tank w/divider/ food /conditioner/marbles and food...oh and the cat litter.

And we got home set it up the tank namesd them Smokey(red Vale tail) and Marble( splenden) and my husbandd gets hm and is what is going on with youall and the 3yr old yells out "see my fish!" (can't keep a secret at all)
And I was thinking that he would get all mad adn he was "OMG stupid fish" and laughed...so I guess it's cool and then he says.." When your not home I am going to take the divider out and see what happends" and I was NOOO your not! he laughed.

The befor we went to bed I checked on them and Smokey(red one) was in with marble the blueish/pink one and that was weird! nothing happend but they didn't stay that way.

So I will take pictures tonight when I get home and post them for you all.

So we saved 2 Cup Puppies.

VirgoWolf

Superstar Fish
Feb 16, 2006
Michigan
Awww! That's awesome! I know what you mean too, I got Brilla and now I want more, although I am thinking about getting another 10gal setup, so who knows, although maybe females in that one for when Brilla and I are up for some fry LOL. Humm if I get it, what else do I put in with them... Have to think about that one for a while, any suggestions?

LOL Your husband sounds alot like mine. He's always saying stupid things like that "Common, just let me put it the guppy with the big yellow tail, Brilla won't mind!" LOL

VirgoWolf

Superstar Fish
Feb 16, 2006
Michigan
LOL no, not yet, I certainly do though! LOL I may only have the 2 tanks, but that is ONLY because of money and space! I would have a fish breeding facility and a tank or two in every room if I could! LOL

VirgoWolf

Superstar Fish
Feb 16, 2006
Michigan
LOL Well, I have yet to be clinicaly diagnosed, but I have been told many times that I should go be tested for a few things. LOL But that's not because of the zoo, that's just how I am... well some of it might stem from being the youngest child with 6 older brothers and 2 older sisters LOL.

Sep 16, 2005
i have heard several stories about male bettas jumping their divider and just calmly staring at each other. in fact, i know of someone whose betta jumped his divider so much, he just took it out of the tank. :eek:

congrats on the new cute li'l cup puppies!